Enterprise Field Sales Director
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
Responsible for acquisition of net new e-Commerce retail clients. This “hunter” role will focus on a consultative sales process including prospecting, qualifying, cold calling, and networking at the VP & C-level of retail e-Commerce / multi-channel retailers. The role will be conducting discovery and due diligence, diagnosing pain and opportunity, articulating CommerceHub’s unique value proposition and ultimately closing new contracts. This individual will then coordinate with and help the implementation as the new client is handed off to the professional services and client engagement teams for on-going management and development.
Responsible for the following:
- Accountable for meeting/exceeding annual revenue quotas and other sales goals.
- Serve as the new client acquisition leader for named prospect accounts.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic sales plans for assigned accounts.
- Contact and manage VP & C-Level decision makers and executive relationships with all critical touch points within enterprise prospects with a focus on P&L leaders and Operations and Merchandising executives at large national retailers.
- Provide weekly, monthly performance updates to communicate progress, opportunities and risks associated with each prospect.
- Coordinates with the internal functional team members responsible for helping support the sales process.
- On occasion sell/support the sales of new products and service into existing accounts.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or MBA degree.
- 10+ years of relevant large omni-channel retail enterprise and/or large brand sales experience with track of success; knowledge of drop-shipping industry a plus.
- Ability to build trust through clear intent and strong discovery and qualification skills.
- Has a listen and understand first then speak approach.
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail e-commerce, digital operations and fulfillment is strongly preferred.
- Clear understand of Marketplace selling including leading marketplaces Amazon, Walmart and others.
- Experience selling SaaS-based solutions.
- Ability to build effective reporting, presentations and proposals.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Self-directed with ability to work in home-based office environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with flawless follow up skills and results orientation.
- Team player with ability to collaborate with and influence cross functional teams.
- Proven track record in strategic / consultative selling and results against quota.
- Strong analytical, technical, operational and industry knowledge in order to deliver value and relevance to key executives at target retailers.
- Ability to synthesize/prioritize prospect feedback, competitive and industry information, and prospect financial/investory relations reports, and to provide feedback to improve product and service delivery.
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business to develop new selling strategies.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and boardroom presentation skills.Displays strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Viewed as an expert resource by prospects, peers and coworkers and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise.
- Leads by example and demonstrates strong decision-making skills, judgment and business acumen.
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.