Customer Support Representative
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
The ideal candidate for our CSR opportunity is friendly, tech savvy with a knack for problem solving, enthusiastic, and goes above and beyond for our customers.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Love working 1 on 1 with our customers to answer a question or help them solve a problem
- Have the ability to interpret customer requests and present them to internal teams for product improvements
- Enjoy troubleshooting issues by digging in to files and resource documents
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and upbeat environment that encourages growth
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll provide accurate and timely support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that want to impress customers with exceptional, immediate and personalized support communicated with sincerity and enthusiasm.
Responsible for the following:
- An in-depth understanding of the CommerceHub SaaS platforms and business model
- Handle inbound email, telephone and live chat inquiries related to our multiple platforms to include both website and integrated methods, and data files transmitted between CommerceHub and its partners
- Sending outbound communications to supplier partners regarding file or communication failures between the supplier partner and CommerceHub
- Accurately record customers’ issue(s) and actions taken (internal & external) in ticketing software and work towards a resolution
- Achieve all departmental and individual performance goals
- Complete all required training and follow applicable department policies and procedures. Training on additional platforms provided after successful completion of adjustment period.
- Alert management to trends based on client feedback
- Participate in on-call support rotation for after-hours coverage
- Going above and beyond to resolve support issues for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Associate's degree in related field required; Bachelors preferred
- Minimum 1 year computer/technical/call center customer service experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Experience with Windows computing environment, MS Office
- Experience with Ticketing and CRM software preferred
- Understanding of APIs, EDI, XML, Flat Files and AS2, SFTP, HTTP communication protocols a plus
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills
- **Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.