Corporate Recruiter, Temporary
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
Primary responsibility includes externally sourcing and creating a diverse candidate pool to support CommerceHub’s recruitment strategies throughout the organization. Works with the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner and hiring managers to identify and engage top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand.
- Source, excite, and engage passive candidates and ensure a high-quality candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine functional and cultural fit
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers at all levels from various departments to develop a recruitment strategy
- Develop ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies for immediate needs and pipelining
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and interviewers, recommending and driving improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting process
- 3+ years of professional experience working in a recruiting role
- Strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems, and creative sourcing techniques (Greenhouse experience a plus!)
- Excellent interviewing and listening skills
- Solid experience with professional social media tools like LinkedIn
Positive attitude with a demonstrated ability to persuade with a consul
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.