CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
CommerceHub is hiring a highly determined Product Manager to report to the SVP of Product. We’re looking for someone with a love of learning and a commitment to improve who is highly motivated to ensure success of CommerceHub’s suite of products.
The role is ideal for anyone who loves to view problems as opportunities, work across the entire organization, and be responsible for innovation. We are intently focused on growing revenue and building customer value simultaneously, and managers that are able to build and take to market successful solutions will firmly establish themselves as leaders within our organization.
Responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including CommerceHub’s senior leadership team and customers, to formulate the long-term vision for current and future cloud-based software products.
- Rigorously research the problem space and partner with UX to design innovative and effective solutions.
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and QA to ensure successful delivery at a fast velocity.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Sales and Account Management to develop an efficient go-to-market plan to get your product in the hands of buyers and users.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Experience with product content, product information management, shipping, transportation or logistics software is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ professional software industry experience desired.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a product manager desired.
- Substantial knowledge of, and experience in the ecommerce industry desired.
- Experience with SaaS / cloud / on-demand software services.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
Critical Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive within environments with ambiguous information and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- The ability to ask great questions.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.