Software Developer in Test
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
CommerceHub is hiring a highly determined Software Developer in Test to report to the Director of Technical Operations. CommerceHub is a top employer for engineers who love NodeJS, Python, and the modern development stack. We build frameworks and libraries for enterprise developers. In other words, we build the tools for people who build things. We are a modern, agile, development organization that is committed to fundamental software engineering principles, customer experience, and we are a learning environment. You’ll join a team of experienced senior engineers with a mission to create a culture of testing and reliability while working with existing PHP and Java Microservices to create automation.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the development team to identity and capture test cases
- Set up test environments, design test plans, develop test cases/scenarios/usage cases and execute said cases
- Design and implement automated test execution framework
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to necessary parties
A strong candidate will:
- Possess 5+ years Linux knowledge
- Have 2+ years experience in programming with Python and/or NodeJS
- Have 1+ years cloud experience, such as AWS
- Have 1+ years database experience i.e. Mongo, AWS RDS, Redshift, Dynamo
- Be passionate about software testing, quality, and collaboration
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and results driven
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.