Technical Support Representative
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
The Technical Support Representative is a multi-faceted role that encompasses a variety of activities under the Operations & Technical Support functions.
The Technical Support Representative uses troubleshooting and communication skills, educates all parties on how to use our platform, facilitates onboarding and connection to the platform via different data methods and formats, and provides technical support and assistance to key accounts
Team Member Responsibilities:
- A deep understanding of the CommerceHub SaaS platform and business model.
- Expand customer success by consulting, assisting and educating clients and trading partners via teleconference, email, and telephone.
- Help onboard new companies to the CommerceHub platform and provide thorough technical support.
- Accurately record customers technical issues and work closely with the product team to rectify any problems.
- Responsible for for documentation and testing of our system
- Provide feedback for the company’s roadmap.
- Be able to communicate effectively both with front-line employees, and also with VPs and Directors of Merchandising, Operations, or IT for key clients.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer satisfaction score
- Average response times
- Issue resolution
Technical Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong expanded technical acumen
- Familiarity with APIs, SFTP, AS2, JSON, and other technical integration methods and formats.
- Extensive troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with Postman and other API programs is a plus.
- Computer programming background or degree preferred.
- Demonstrated customer-oriented work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork across all members of the team and department.
- Passion for performance management and execution against operational targets.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- Flexible, with ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to balance multiple tasks.
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.