Associate Ecommerce Account Manager
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
CommerceHub seeks an Associate eCommerce Manager to join our eCommerce Growth Services (EGS) team in Seattle. As a member of our Account Management team you will play a key role in driving performance and growth for our Brand, Retailer and Supplier customers. This role will assist our customers and Account Management team with tasks, communications and initiatives to support a variety of eCommerce objectives.
- Own and manage customer and Account Management team tasks and requests
- Identify and resolve issues on our platform and across marketplaces and sales channels
- Submit and monitor tickets for customers and internal teams
- Measure, benchmark, analyze, and report results of eCommerce programs and campaigns
- Track shifts and trends in performance to recommend necessary actions and optimizations
- Audit customers’ assortment, business rules and channel mix to identify growth or expansion opportunities
- Coordinate resources across departments and roles within CommerceHub and/or customer organizations
- Develop and optimize content at the product, store, and campaign level
- Contribute to projects and ad hoc efforts
- Provide or resource training, as needed
- 2-3+ years of experience in account management, eCommerce, and/or digital marketing
- Experience working in online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Facebook or Google Shopping, to name a few
- Knowledge of Search, Social, and Marketing campaigns or concepts
- Self-starter, with a bias toward proactive client success enablement
- Quick learner, with proven ability to navigate process and leverage tools
- Curious nature, with solid problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications, team player mindset and approach
- Solid Excel skills, with ability to analyze and summarize data
- Software as a Service (SaaS) familiarity and/or basic XML understanding a plus.
- Bachelors degree preferred
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.