Marketplace Business Analyst
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
At CommerceHub, we are focused on delivery strategic value to support our marketplace platform solution. We support brands, suppliers, and sellers across marketplaces by delivering marketplace expertise and guidance supported by data. The EGS Business Analyst role will support Sales and Account Management in creating and analyzing data from internal and third party resources to identify growth/efficiency opportunities.
Responsible for the following:
- Data Gathering. Proficiency in using Power BI and other data gathering tools, building queries and analyzing and using results to draw conclusions and develop a communication plan for the respective client team. General marketplace operations knowledge across Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Google, and Target+.
- Data Analysis. Creation of client-facing conclusions and supporting data to facilitate strategic discussion between sales/account management and brands/suppliers/sellers, supporting client reporting development and deployment
- Product Development. Use internal/external data analytics tools to develop new marketplace reports to expand upon existing suite of reports
- Use data to support conclusions that are communicated to account management and sales teams; data accuracy is critical to maintaining client trust and demonstrating value
- Project Support. Supporting execution of marketplace and advertising projects, as needed
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com and business intelligence platforms desired
- Background in defining data models and identifying relationships between different data sets
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- 3 years’ experience in an analytical role working with MS Excel or an equivalent technical application
- Must be quick learner and have critical thinking skills. You gain satisfaction from creating new and enhancing existing processes to find ways to make them more efficient.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.