CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
As a key member of our Client Partnerships team, you will play a vital role in managing our retail client relationships to drive growth. You will work directly with a leading retail client to achieve their business objectives while growing revenue for both the client and CommerceHub, through client engagement and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Work onsite as a CommerceHub Account Manager at a leading retail company located in the Charlotte, NC area.
- Support Client Partnership VP on day to day activities, client updates and ongoing projects to deliver a superior client experience.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with client’s merchandising, operations, vendor performance, product and technology teams in support of their business initiatives.
- Leverage knowledge of CommerceHub’s product suite to provide best practice consultation and onsite training.
- Triage client questions and ensure that issues are properly documented and routed to the appropriate CommerceHub team to best assist with resolution.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with the client.
- Maintain and track client KPIs to understand opportunities and challenges in the client business.
- Work with internal teams including product management, professional services, merchandising services, customer support and engineering to create great client experiences.
- Provide, develop and research best practices and industry trends/opportunities for increasing sales and performance.
- Communicate and leverage resources across departments and roles within CommerceHub and/or customer organizations.
- Additional areas of responsibility may include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage/support supplier relationships as needed.
- Act as project manager on client specific initiatives.
- Support testing for project and product releases.
- Report creation, analysis and delivery.
- This position is located in the Charlotte, NC area and requires individual to be on-site at client headquarters located in Mooresville, NC once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing client relationships as a Sales Account Manager or similar customer facing role.
- 2+ years of experience in ecommerce, supply chain and/or drop ship services.
- Proven track record of meeting aggressive sales goals and timelines.
- Passion for ecommerce and the retail industry.
- Results-oriented, self-sufficient, collaborative, opportunistic and a fast learner.
- High client empathy, accountability, trust and relationship building skills.
- Prior experience preparing and delivering sales presentations to executives.
- Familiarity with E-Commerce analytics software to evaluate retail marketing, sales transactions, and customer data.
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) business models a plus.
- Occasional travel to CommerceHub headquarters.
*This role is not commission based.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.