Director, Customer Success
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
The Director, Customer Success is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The Director leads a team of analysts and operations personnel in support of customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and improves on areas of dissatisfaction.
- Oversee training and onboarding of customer teams, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement
- Develop and oversee services offerings where team is actively assisting customers in running their programs
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction
- Participate in building and deployment of best practices to ensure customers are realizing the maximum benefit from the company’s products and services
- Leverage usage patterns and business trends to gain insights, provide guidance and increase satisfaction
- Oversee periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues, and expand use throughout the account; Includes Quarterly Business Reviews, Vendor Performance Workshops, and recurring meetings
- Collaborate with Client Partnerships and Professional Services teams to share customer insights that inform upsell/cross sell opportunities and deliver the best service
- Provide expert customer insight to Product Management on innovation and improvement opportunities for user experience, product features, and customer engagement processes to ensure rapid adoption, greater usage, and high renewal and referral rates
Support Case Volume
Customer Retention Cost
Supplier Network Fill Rate
Supplier Network Processing Time
Customer Health Score
Net Promoter Score
Supplier Network Growth
Drop Ship Product Conversion Rate
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science/Engineering, or related field required.
7+years of progressive experience establishing and leading a Customer Success team within a SAAS, software or related technology firm
Proven track record of leading engagements and delivering outcomes for large enterprise customers
Retail / ecommerce software experience and business operations knowledge required
Experience working to promote value through customer experience
Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
Process analysis and optimization experience required
Strategic thinker and creative problem solver
Deep understanding of customer needs regarding the use of products, and technical acumen to understand, troubleshoot, and explain technical issues
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.