Retailer Support Analyst
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
The Retailer Support Analyst provides operational support to CommerceHub’s strategic partners. The Retailer Support Analyst will assist with coordinating support, retailer/brand integration, client enhancement, partners’ ability to increase performance related to sales, and/or change requests for CommerceHub’s Drop Ship and Content applications. This role will work closely with internal teams to ensure CommerceHub meets our strategic partner’s expectations.
The Retailer Support Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Build and maintain business-to-business relationship with all levels of partner teams, representing CommerceHub Operations team in a consistent, professional, results- driven manner.
- Serving as the primary operational point of contact for strategic accounts:
- Provide guidance and consultative services to retailer/brand operational management teams on overall drop ship performance and channel support.
- Have working knowledge of retailer/brand operational goals in order to assist retailer/brand with systems and related processes that CommerceHub supports.
- Lead periodic operational review calls with the partner’s primary operational teams; Suggest improvements when appropriate.
- Document initial requirements and business intent for all enhancement and report requests for assigned accounts.
- In coordination with other client facing teams, identify services and products that would benefit the customer and increase their utilization of drop ship or channels.
- Consult with and provide input for client business reviews for achievement of objectives and improvement opportunities.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all aspects of the retailer/brand’s CommerceHub relationship (including retailer/brand processes, message schedules, business rules and processes, and data translations and validations).
- Serve as backup for assigned retailers’/brands' Client Executives.
- Managing full lifecycle of issue / resolution process, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to drive closure, and ensuring timely resolution of production support issues.
- Tracking and monitoring client-facing issues using ticketing software; identify and alert management to trends based on client feedback.
- Working to support new retailer integration projects, as well as enhancement projects for existing retailers, to ensure operational readiness and alignment with retailers’ business goals.
- Supporting work to facilitate Brands' increased performance on connected channels.
- Supporting efforts to help partners improve conversion of sales, shipping times, and limit cancelled orders.
- Providing partner feedback as it relates to new or enhanced capabilities or processes.
- Serving as a Client Services (CS) resource and product expert for assigned retailer/brand partners and point of escalation.
- Providing account overview reviews to the team for new partners as well as enhancement projects.
- Preparing internal documentation, including, but not limited to: training, internal knowledge base, procedures, integration, and enhancement summaries.
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable rules regarding product listings on applicable channels.
- Attending onsite visits with strategic partners on an as-needed basis, including one onsite visit for new strategic partners to provide training and an operational support overview, and annual operational performance and support meetings where needed.
- Supporting after-hours partner production issues.
- Performing other duties as needed.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related discipline is preferred.
- 5 years of account management, project management, or client implementation lead experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all team roles (e.g., sales staff, technical engineers, resource managers, etc.) and career levels (e.g., executives, peers, junior-level staff, etc.).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities.
- Ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail.
- Experience with Windows computing environment, Microsoft Office, ticketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to high quality work, with a strong focus on internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Must demonstrate a highly collaborative approach to problem-solving in a fast-paced environment and be able to project energy, self-confidence, enthusiasm and a team player attitude.
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicates well with both internal and external clients, including being open-minded to varying opinions about a solution.
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organization and build strong partnerships.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic atmosphere, capable of multi-tasking, and able to work within challenging time frames.
Additionally, knowledge of and/or experience with the following is preferred:
- Retail industry and/or supply chain experience
- Marketplace sales experience
- Salesforce experience
- Proficient with SQL and demonstrated ability to compare data from multiple sources
- Understanding of data structures, file formatting (EDI, XML, Flat File, HTML, XSD, XSLT), and communication protocols (AS2, FTP, HTTP)
- Experience in documenting user requirements
- Proficient in user acceptance test plan development
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.