Technical Project Manager
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
CommerceHub Engineering is searching for an exceptional project manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful planning and delivery of several, concurrent projects.
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly-organized individual who values emotional intelligence and understands the importance of strong relationships. Excellent communication and execution skills, as well as the ability to influence key stakeholders without disrupting roadmaps or burning bridges, will be essential.
- You will lead and coordinate across several talented, cross-functional teams on high impact, high visibility projects:
- Quickly coming up to speed on our lean and agile development process
- Establishing positive relationships with diverse stakeholders who are critical to the success of the projects
- Ensuring visibility into project schedules and status
- Resolving scheduling conflicts and providing scheduling alternatives
- Identifying potential roadblocks, gaps, risks, and proactively mitigating them
- Balancing the need for timely release of key project dependencies with minimizing disruption to other teams’ aggressive roadmaps
- Shepherding projects through release to production while ensuring our quality and compliance standards are met
- You will also help define and implement ongoing project management process and reporting improvements.
- B.S. in a STEM major or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst in software development; or equivalent experience
- Experience working cross-functionally and understanding the perspectives of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
- “Driver” mentality: working with a sense of ownership and urgency
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Power BI
- Process improvement experience
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.