Information Technology Project Manager
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
Commerce Technologies LLC d.b.a CommerceHub in Albany, NY, seeks an Information Technology Project Manager (Internal Title of Senior Software Engineer in Test) to plan, initiate, and manage software quality control, including development and execution of software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Analyze and test requirements on a project-by-project basis;
- Maintain testing environment variables;
- Write test plans and test cases for development and execution using project requirements
- Creates test automation scripts to ensure product functionality continues to work as expected over time utilizing Selenium, Web Driver, TestNG, and Spock.
- Supports the deployment of software to both the customer test and production environments;
- Risk analysis and support for seamless product release;
- Troubleshoot problems within the testing environment that may impact product stability; and
- Contribute to software engineering process improvement efforts across the business.
Work from home.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent with one year of experience in software quality assurance and testing to include:
- Software methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall Models;
- Automation tools such as Groovy, Selenium web driver, Selenium remote Control, TestNG;
- PowerShell and Python scripting languages to build out environments and providing support in maintaining running environment;
- Version Control tools such as Mercurial and GitHub; and
- Using Powershell and Python scripting languages to build out environments and aid in maintaining running environments.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.