CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
Commerce Technologies LLC d.b.a CommerceHub in Albany, NY, seeks a Software Engineer to work both in a team environment as well as individually to improve on processes, quality and techniques with the goal of producing the highest quality software solutions in the industry.
- Analyze and create design documents for new and existing features;
- Develop REST APIs using Java and Groovy in Dropwizard and Spring framework;
- Automate backend tests in Spock framework using Java and Groovy language;
- Build simple and intuitive User Interfaces in ReactJS including HTML, CSS, AJAX and jQuery;
- Perform automate tests for front end components using Mocha, Geb and Selenium framework;
- Design and develop integration, regression, and stress tests using industry standard tools such as Spock, Geb framework;
- Create SQL queries to fetch records from database;
- Experience developing Salesforce using Apex development;
- Provide risk analysis, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms;
- Automate builds using Gradle, deployment pipeline using GIT lab and Jenkins;
- Create custom scripts in Ruby to reduce the need for human intervention;
- Configure new machines and managing environments using CHEF and AWS;
- Actively engage in code and design reviews with peers; and
- Managing code and workflow using GIT lab and JIRA respectively.
Requirements: Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or. The successful candidate must have two years of experience in developing dynamic Web applications using:
- Java, Groovy and SQL;
- HTML, CSS, AJAX and ReactJS;
- IntelliJ and SSMS; and
- Dropwizard, Spock, and Grails.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.