Software Engineer- Salesforce
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
Commerce Technologies LLC, Albany New York seeks a Software Engineer – Salesforce to develop CommerceHub products across traditional software lifecycle activities, including technical analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, automated QA testing, release to production, and ongoing maintenance.
- Work closely with team members outside the Engineering group to identify, troubleshoot, and respond to customer issues;
- Contribute to the evolution of team standards and best practices by managing day to day operational aspects of a Salesforce deployment to continue improvements of the platform;
- Implement all Salesforce and Force.com related technologies; and
- Act as an expert in Apex, Salesforce Object Query Language (“SOQL”), and Visualforce.
The position requires an M.S. in Computer Science or a related field. The successful candidate must also have six months of experience with:
- Leading and designing Salesforce projects and data modeling efforts;
- Developing web services for custom integrations against the Salesforce API;
- Maintenance of third-party applications deployed to Salesforce; and
- Developing custom applications, dashboards, reports using native Salesforce technology including Apex, SOQL and Visualforce.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.