Senior Financial Analyst
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
CommerceHub is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to drive company value and performance through business partnership. This role will work with staff at all levels of the organization to report, monitor and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators.
What you will do:
- Act as a finance business partner to functional leaders within the organization:
- Provide support in all aspects of financial and data analysis, including providing timely and accurate reporting complimented with insightful analysis.
- Monitor KPI’s and assist with achievement of organizational goals through data-driven decision support.
- Collaborate on annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Analyze departmental and consolidated reporting of the organization’s financial performance, conducting in-depth research and analysis of variances.
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s planning cycles, including budgets, forecasts, and long-range planning.
- Own and maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s financial planning software.
- Collaborate with business and accounting teams to ensure data integrity across systems, and assist in analyzing, aligning and reporting the key business drivers.
What you will have:
- BS in Finance/Accounting; MBA preferred.
- Minimum five years related experience.
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Adaptive Insights (or other cloud-based planning software), a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, including building dynamic spreadsheet models.
Skills that are needed:
- Strong Collaborator: Structure communications clearly, able to work with colleagues in all different functions of the company by adapting communication style to suit the audience.
- Analysis: Ability to review and synthesize large amounts of data from varying sources, and extract information to enhance decision making in all facets of the organization.
- Planning & Organizing: Able to set clearly defined objectives, establish priorities, plan activities and projects and manage time effectively. Monitor progress against deadlines and milestones.
- Adaptable: See issues from the point of view of all stakeholders and adapt own behavior to changing circumstances.
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.