CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. We are a melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
- Collection of payments through written and verbal communication methods with assigned customers. Document and communicate collections status to management
- Cash Application – process payments received over the phone to appropriate customers and invoices
- Respond to varied inquiries from customers, including the processing of change requests, such as address or contact information and questions regarding billing and payments
- Generate and distribute monthly bills to customers
- Generate weekly and month-end reports from our ERP system, as needed
- Research and analyze information from reports and/or inquiry screens
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- College degree OR a minimum of 1-2 years of experience with billing and collections duties
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Solid skills in Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail and ability to summarize data for consumption by management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within time constraints
- Experience with NetSuite is preferred
CommerceHub HQ is located in Albany, NY in the ZEN building (the largest zero energy-capable, mixed use building in the US) with a game room (bubble hockey or ping pong, anyone?) and on-site cafeteria. The CommerceHub West office in Seattle, WA has stellar views and is steps from Pike Place Market. Our UK office is in historic Hertford, 20 miles north of London.
CommerceHub goes beyond medical, dental and vision benefits provided upon hire to make it convenient to prioritize your health. Meditation rooms, on-site yoga classes, an indoor walking course, local farm food delivery, a flexible spending account, company-funded life insurance/disability and more round out our dynamic health and wellness program. Employees are eligible to join our 401(k) program upon hire. The plan offers a competitive 100% match on the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), subject to vesting. We also offer tuition assistance to support employees seeking to grow in their careers and enhance their job knowledge. We also have cold brew on tap, bagel Fridays, a casual dress code and employee recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.