Technical Project Manager
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
CommerceHub Engineering is searching for an exceptional project manager to join our growing team. This is a high impact position where you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of several, concurrent projects.
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly-organized individual who values emotional intelligence and understands the importance of strong relationships. Excellent communication and execution skills, as well as the ability to influence key stakeholders without disrupting roadmaps or burning bridges, will be essential. In addition, you must be someone who enjoys identifying and driving ways for us to improve continuously as an organization.
- You will lead and coordinate across several, cross-functional teams to deliver challenging, high impact, high visibility projects on schedule:
- Quickly coming up to speed on our lean and agile development process
- Establishing positive relationships with diverse stakeholders who are critical to the success of your projects
- Resolving scheduling conflicts and providing scheduling alternatives
- Identifying potential roadblocks, gaps, risks, and proactively mitigating them
- Balancing the need for timely release of key project dependencies with minimizing disruption to other teams’ aggressive roadmaps
- Shepherding projects through release to production while ensuring our quality and compliance standards are met
- You will also help define and implement ongoing project management framework, process, and reporting enhancements.
- B.S. in a STEM major or equivalent experience
- 3+ years managing software projects, or equivalent experience
- Experience working cross-functionally and understanding the perspectives of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
- “Driver” mentality: working with a sense of ownership and urgency
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Power BI
- Process improvement experience
- Experience building dashboards to reflect key project metrics