Customer Implementation Representative
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The Customer Implementation Representative will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day activities related to on-boarding new and existing suppliers on to CommerceHub's software. Providing excellent customer service is our number one requirement. You should love customers and not be afraid of technology!
- Providing excellent customer service via phone and e-mail to all CommerceHub accounts.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the CommerceHub network, its solutions, and customer needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for new/existing suppliers for all issues related to sales cycle and on-boarding process.
- Facilitate the setup, configuration, testing & training for suppliers to be certified.
- Manage and update supplier on-boarding cases in a timely manner using department best practices and processes.
- Facilitate integrated on-boarding.
- Assist the sales support team as needed for contracting, name changes and termination cases.
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicates well with both internal and external clients.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management via the application process
- Offer suggestions for process improvements internally and for our constituents.
- Adhere to department standards for performance metrics.
- Self-reporting of daily actions and activities for monitoring purposes and goal setting.
- Accountable to drive goals through individual metrics and a strong understanding of company/team/individual goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A two-year degree and/or relevant job experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate equally well with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic and fast paced atmosphere.
- Capable of multi-tasking, and able to work within challenging time frames.
- In-depth knowledge of PC and MS Office applications.
- Customer service and/or technical support experience.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities
- Highly energetic, assertive, and systematic. Must be a self-starter and relationship builder.
- **Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired.
- **Individuals with previous Salesforce and basic SQL knowledge along with understanding EDI, XML, or delimited files are highly desired