CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
We are looking for an eCommerce Manager to join our eCommerce Growth Services (EGS) team in Seattle. As a key member of our Account Management team you will play a vital role in developing strategic growth plans and driving performance using a blend of internal and channel technology solutions and programs for our brand and retailer clients. This role will work directly with our customers to achieve their business objectives and devise traditional and creative solutions to meet their goals across marketplace and referral channels. You will possess a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities necessary for brands and retailers to successfully execute an E-Commerce business, and you will be instrumental in communicating these to customers and key internal stakeholders.
- Own and manage customer relationships, communications, building credibility and trust with brand and retail accounts.
- Create and execute effective E-Commerce strategies and/or consult on customer-developed strategic plans and initiatives.
- Benchmark, measure, analyze, and report results of E-Commerce marketing efforts.
- Manage performance and grow revenue across marketplace channels such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Shopping Actions with Google
- Provide, develop or research best practices and industry trends/opportunities for increasing sales and performance.
- Track shifts in brand and retail industries against strategic plans to recommend necessary adjustments and optimizations.
- Regularly audit customers’ assortment and channel mix to identify opportunities for growth or expansion.
- Evaluate effectiveness of strategies through mutually agreed KPIs to produce positive return on investment and achievement of objectives.
- Make product feature and functionality gaps or needed differentiators known to product management.
- Provide or resource training as needed.
- Able to work, communicate and resource across departments and roles within CommerceHub and/or customer organizations.
Additional areas of responsibility may include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with customers’ marketing and merchandising/promotion calendars to ensure online marketing aligns with their messaging
- Develop and optimize content at the product level and manage feeds for customers’ product catalog.
- Coordinate management of bidding strategies on comparison shopping engines, like Connexity
- Monitor and track daily ad spend budgets and performance of online marketing.
- Audit online channels to assess offer accuracy and competitiveness.
- Complete project requests and ad hoc tasks in support of customers’ business and requests.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketplace account management, eCommerce, and/or digital marketing
- Self-starter with a bias for proactive effort
- A passion for E-Commerce and the brand/retail industries
- Results-oriented, self-sufficient, collaborative, opportunistic and a quick study
- Strong understanding of online marketplace metrics, trends, strategies & best practices
- High client empathy, accountability, trust and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, solid problem-solving skills, and demonstrated teamwork skills
- Knowledge of third-party search or marketplace bid-management systems and keyword tools a plus
- Familiarity with E-Commerce analytics software to evaluate retail marketing, sales transactions, and customer data
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) business models and basic XML understanding a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub will not provide visa sponsorship.
CommerceHub does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, military status, sexual orientation, prior arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.Apply for this Job