Director, Marketing Communications
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for the planning, development, implementation and measurement of CommerceHub’s brand, communications, marketing and public relations activities - for both external and internal audiences. This includes overseeing the development and implementation of campaign and sales materials. This role directs the efforts of the marketing, communications, and public relations staff, while coordinating at the strategic and tactical levels with all departments within the company.
- Work with the CEO, CMO & Executive Leadership Team to achieve organizational goals and objectives by delivering excellent communications and public relations initiatives in support of the marketing and communications plans and larger organizational strategic plan.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of the global marketing, communications and public relations program that enhances the company’s image and position within the marketplace and general public, while acting as a representative with the media on behalf of CommerceHub as needed.
- Align content and communications with demand generation efforts, including collaboration with Sales and Product teams to identify opportunities to promote CommerceHub solutions.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist other departments in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Oversee the strategic management of core communications platforms, including website, social media, email marketing and more.
- Ensure consistent communication of brand, image, message and position throughout the company and all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Responsible for the achievement, tracking and reporting of marketing, communications and public relations mission, goals and financial objectives, including the budget planning and forecasting.
- Coordinate activities with external agencies, consultants, third-party vendors and partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Public Administration, or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience and demonstrated success in marketing, communications or public relations and at least 3 years of solid progressive supervisory/management experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with strategy identification and execution.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, relationship management, business strategy and analytic skills.
- Strong content management, PR & social media experience preferred.