Operations Communication & Training Manager
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
Responsible for the management of deliverables as they relate to communication and training to support internal and external stakeholders to ensure operational readiness, effective change management, and change transition.
The Operations Communication & Training Manager is responsible for the following:
- Gather/develop and document requirements for system/process/operational changes, as well as assess and quantify impact of new features, enhancements, and changes that affect business processes.
- Plan and manage tasks to implement and operationalize changes
- Communicates/coordinates system problem resolution with project leaders/associates and business partners.
- Create metrics to determine success for critical milestones.
- Evaluate current processes & technologies for cost efficiencies and effectiveness, recommend appropriate changes and lead execution/change transition of recommended and approved changes.
- Identifying user training needs, devise, and manage staff certification and training programs.
- Stays abreast of new system functionality, developments, methods and techniques including internal work processes, policies, and procedures that may impact forecasting and scheduling to ensure staffing proactively meets demand and delivery of consistent service.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers and instructional designers
- Ensuring that the team employs best practices to write, edit, approve, and deliver content to clients
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members
- Track analytics to monitor content engagement levels for communications, and support and training content
- Ensure consistency, quality, and usage of best practices in all external communications and training
- Develop scripts and supporting materials for internal and external videos
- Tailor change management communications to stakeholders and client audiences
- Implement training plans for clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead team to develop, assess and facilitate training for new and current Operations employees
- Manage the logistics of learning and create an effective learning environment proving successful knowledge transfer
- Conduct analysis of processes and procedures focused on improving the customer experience and key metrics
- Review and understand potential negative effects on the customer experience prior to new launches
- Work with Operations leadership to manage customer impacting issues as they arise
- Work to identify opportunities that improve the client experience from an operational perspective
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Communications, Journalism, English, or related discipline.
- 5+ years relevant implementation experience in enterprise projects that impact business operations, with an emphasis on client-facing areas.
- 3+ years of project management or implementation lead experience, PMP preferred.
- Knowledge of Scrum Agile methodology and SDLC processes.
- Lean, six sigma, or other process improvement methodology experience. Certification is preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL, as well as in-depth knowledge of report writing / database tools and Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML preferred
- Proficiency with popular content management systems
- Proficient with popular learning management, and e-learning software (Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, or similar)
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate creative thinking and a willingness to implement new approaches.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate complex and technical information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to analyze customer related data and draw conclusions leading to improvement initiative recommendations
Additionally, knowledge of and/or experience with the following is a plus:
- Working knowledge of EDI and e-commerce strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in designing workflow processes and the reports/views to manage the processes is strongly preferred.
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
- Retail industry and/or supply chain experience is a strong plus.
CommerceHub does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, military status, sexual orientation, prior arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.Apply for this Job