Director of Marketplaces
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
This leadership role will develop an ecommerce marketplace strategy to grow enterprise and mid market brand revenue on leading marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, et al). A strong understanding of the full range of top ecommerce marketplaces, their core segments, and differing benefits is required. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of working internally with ecommerce marketplace leaders to personally identify, develop and execute go to market performance optimization strategies for brands that identify data driven growth opportunities to leverage marketplace features and emerging businesses. Strong cross organization communication and project tracking experience are essential. Creative ideation and continual focus on ecommerce marketplace innovations with regard to the unique needs of retailers and brands is required. To be successful the candidate will be a strong natural leader and experienced motivator with experience developing and measuring the impact of complex program metrics into prioritized, insightful and actionable strategy. This high visibility and autonomous role is responsible for, and will be measured by the success of, evangelization and adoption of ecommerce marketplace features that increase revenue for top global brands.
- Identify and develop programs for brands to grow revenue across a portfolio of ecommerce marketplaces.
- Analyze revenue performance data and summarize causes and opportunities to create strategy plans for accounts
- Leverage existing internal relationships with marketplace leaders to prioritize feature development with regards to speed to market and return on effort
- Create compelling plans and collateral to advocate for marketplace opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with brand and marketplace executive leaders
- Stay aware of ecommerce trends and create products and feature recommendations to prepare for future needs
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years ecommerce experience or related industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the top ecommerce marketplaces is required.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects, developing strategy and account management.
- Strong Excel and data management analytics is essential.
- The ability to think strategically while driving immediate execution.
CommerceHub does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, military status, sexual orientation, prior arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.Apply for this Job