CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
CommerceHub powers digital shopping. Everyday our cloud-based software platform enables millions of products from the world’s leading brands to be listed, found and sold by retailers and marketplaces.
Since our founding in 1997 our mission has been to connect and orchestrate global demand, supply and delivery for leading retailers and brands. Today, our customers include Home Depot, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Costco and Adidas, who combined to transact over $16 billion in gross merchandise volume (“GMV”) through our platform in 2017. In March of 2018 two leading private equity firms, GTCR and Sycamore Partners, acquired CommerceHub for over $1 billion, and we are excited to embark on another round of growth powered by new product innovations.
The Product Management group is CommerceHub’s innovation and execution “engine room” to drive the formulation and execution of our long-term strategy. Reporting to the VP, Product Management, our Business Analysts are product and market experts who are adept at creating clarity from complexity by communicating product requirements in concise and unambiguous terms.
Successful Business Analysts at CommerceHub have multiple growth opportunities, including the ongoing ability to master the craft of business analysis as a senior contributor, or to transition into the Product Management career path. We are intently focused on growing revenue and building customer value simultaneously, and Business Analysts that are able to master their domain will find themselves with multiple opportunities for skills growth and career development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including engineering, product management, customers and others, to facilitate meaningful conversations that identify and prioritize critical product requirements.
- Rigorously research the problem space and partner with product managers and UX to design innovative and effective solutions.
- Articulate clear and concise product requirements to ensure that engineering can make your vision a reality.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, professional services and other stakeholders and serve as the product and market expert for your portfolio.
Critical Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive within environments with ambiguous information and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- The ability to ask great questions.
- Substantial knowledge of, and experience in, the ecommerce industry.
- Experience with product content, product information management, shipping, transportation or logistics software is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ professional software industry experience.
- Experience with SaaS / cloud / on-demand software services.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree.