CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
CommerceHub powers digital shopping. Everyday our cloud-based software platform enables millions of products from the world’s leading brands to be listed, found and sold by retailers and marketplaces.
Since our founding in 1997 our mission has been to connect and orchestrate global demand, supply and delivery for leading retailers and brands. Today, our customers include Home Depot, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Costco, Adidas, who combined to transact over $16 billion in gross merchandise volume (“GMV”) through our platform in 2017. In March of 2018 two leading private equity firms, GTCR and Sycamore Partners, acquired CommerceHub for over $1 billion, and we are excited to embark on another round of growth powered by new product innovations.
The Product Management group is CommerceHub’s innovation and execution “engine room” to drive the formulation and execution of our long-term strategy. Reporting to the VP, Product Management, our Product Managers are true product owners that shepard products from initial idea, through go-to-market, to ongoing support and further growth initiatives.
The Product Manager’s career path at CommerceHub is bounded only by their abilities. We are intently focused on growing revenue and building customer value simultaneously, and managers that are able to build and take to market successful solutions will firmly establish themselves as leaders within our organization.
Responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including CommerceHub’s senior leadership team and customers, to formulate the long-term vision for current and future cloud-based software products.
- Rigorously research the problem space and partner with UX to design innovative and effective solutions.
- Methodically layout the product roadmap that communicates the long-term vision while simultaneously prioritizing the individual milestones required to achieve the long-term vision.
- Articulate clear and concise product requirements to ensure that engineering can make your vision a reality.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Sales and Account Management to develop an efficient go-to-market plan to get your product in the hands of buyers and users.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, professional services and other stakeholders and serve as the product and market expert for your portfolio.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Substantial knowledge of, and experience in the ecommerce industry.
- Experience with product content, product information management, shipping, transportation or logistics software is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ professional software industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a product manager.
- Experience with SaaS / cloud / on-demand software services.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Critical Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive within environments with ambiguous information and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- The ability to ask great questions.