Customer Support Representative
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The ideal candidate for this full-time CSR opportunity is friendly, personable, enthusiastic, maintains a positive attitude at all times, and goes above and beyond for our customers. Will also be very tech savvy and have a knack for problem solving.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Live on the happiness of your customers and your peers
- Love working 1 on 1 with customers to help them succeed
- Have strong people skills which allow you to interpret customer requests and issues and present them to internal teams for product improvements
- Enjoy troubleshooting issues by digging in to files and resource documents
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and upbeat environment that encourages growth
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll provide accurate and timely support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that want to impress customers with exceptional, immediate and personalized support communicated with sincerity and enthusiasm.
- Handling inbound email and telephone inquiries related to Web site and data files transmitted between CommerceHub and its partners
- Sending outbound communications to supplier partners regarding file or communication failures between the supplier partner and CommerceHub
- Tracking and monitoring client-facing issues using ticketing software
- Alerting management to trends based on client feedback
- Rotating on-call support for after-hours coverage on a monthly basis
- Going above and beyond to resolve support issues for clients
- Associate's degree in related field required; Bachelors preferred
- Minimum 1 year computer/technical/call center customer service experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Experience with Windows computing environment, MS Office
- Experience with Ticketing and CRM software preferred
- Understanding of EDI, XML, Flat Files and AS2, FTP, HTTP communication protocols a plus
- **Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub will not provide visa sponsorship.
Apply for this Job