Integration Business Analyst
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The Integration Business Analyst will work collaboratively with clients, engineering and Professional Services team members to design, develop and execute test plans that measure, analyze, evaluate, and report on key data quality factors related to the successful integration between various client data management systems, web analytics and DemandStream, CommerceHub’s SAAS online marketing platform for retailers and suppliers.
This individual will also assist both our Sales and Professional Services teams in the evaluation of potential opportunities, conduct hands-on configuration and use of CommerceHub solutions, participate in program onboarding of new retailers, sellers and suppliers and participation with cross functional teams to ensure project success.
The Integration Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Technical Integration Quality Assurance
- Create, execute, and maintain test plans, cases, and scripts for assigned areas
- Generate detailed analysis and defect reports
- Assist in the continuing efforts of data quality standards and technical integration best practices.
- Operational Reporting and Monitoring
- Maintain and develop daily reporting for CommerceHub client service teams on various data quality aspects of systems operations, usage and consumption.
- Monitor ongoing client compliance of data service standards and requirements, which include, but not limited to: best practices, benchmarks, vocabularies, data models, ontologies, schemas, rules, and targets.
- Efficiently complete end to end testing of client integration during the onboarding process
- Identify potential risk of client integration
- Understanding of channel and category data quality requirements
- 1-3 years of progressively complex experience as a QA, data quality analysis or equivalent role
- Experience developing and executing test cases and test plans
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Results-driven, process-oriented, self-starter that can successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Analyzing client data, recommending improvements to the client’s use of CommerceHub solutions, and documenting requirements, processes and workflows required to exceed customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience, at least 1 in ecommerce marketplace selling preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases and data analysis (Proficiency in SQL preferred)
- Experience interpreting structured data formats (XML, JSON, EDI, etc.)
- Experience scripting using .Net regular expressions
- Ability to think critically and bridge technological solutions with business problems
- Excellent client management skills (Prompt, Comprehensive and Professional)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to participate in and facilitate cross-functional teamwork and deliver outcomes
- An engaging personality that brings passion while maintaining an uncompromising level of professionalism
- An ambitious, and self-motivated team player who has vision and demonstrates strong leadership
- Specific knowledge regarding ecommerce, order fulfillment, logistics, supplier management, and consumer product preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub will not provide visa sponsorship.Apply for this Job