VP, Client Partnerships
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
Responsible for overall management and growth of a portfolio of 10-15 assigned clients by promoting and selling company solutions and services. The primary focus of this role is to drive revenue by articulating CommerceHub’s value proposition and serving as the primary management contact and client liaison. This role also serves to maximize client satisfaction, optimize client communication, and drive strategic & tactical project execution with cross-functional teammates.
- Accountable for growing client/portfolio and achieving annual revenue budget by coordinating cross sell of new solutions and renewal of existing products with sales and professional services teams.
- Serve as the “primary point of contact” and client liaison between clients and CommerceHub.
- Develop and manage C-Level and executive relationships within enterprise clients including: ecommerce, marketing, merchandising, technology and operations.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic account plans to optimize use, sale and deployment of CommerceHub’s solutions.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance updates to communicate progress, opportunities and risks associated with each client/portfolio.
- Coordinate with internal functional team members to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective service execution.
Critical Skills and Competencies:
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business to develop growth strategies for both the client and CommerceHub.
- Strategic mindset with proven ability to synthesize client financial reports, industry information and market intelligence to develop client growth strategies and assess risks.
- Team player with ability to collaborate and influence with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record in strategic relationship and engagement management.
- Strong analytical, technical, operational and industry knowledge to provide value and relevance to key executives aligned with revenue and growth strategies.
- Ability to synthesize/prioritize client feedback, competitive and industry information to evangelize and provide feedback to improve product and service delivery.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and boardroom presentation skills. Displays strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Viewed as an expert resource by client, peers and coworkers and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise.
- Leads by example and demonstrates strong decision making skills, judgment and business acumen.
Performance Metrics and Deliverables
Within the first 90 Days you will have:
- Developed baseline working knowledge of all CH product and solutions with working knowledge of how company functions and delivers service to clients.
- Develop transition plan with existing account manager; completed research on each client; conducted onsite meeting with key executive contacts; refined account plan and client goals.
- Developed relationships with key functional teammates in sales, operations, professional services and product teams.
- Developed comprehensive knowledge base within sf.com inclusive of account plan, contact map, and integrated communication hub.
Within 180 days, you will have:
- Viewed as a product expert by client, coworkers and functional teammates.
- Completed detail account reviews with senior business contacts; developed detailed account plans to achieve annual goals and objectives that are aligned with broader organization goals.
- Developed strong relationships with each executive leader/sponsor of critical business functions.
- Achieved 6-month business goals.
- Bachelor’s or MBA degree.
- 10+ years of large enterprise revenue driving experience with track record of success.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ecommerce, operations and fulfillment is strongly preferred.
- Ability to build effective reporting, presentations and proposals.
- Strong CRM-SF.com experience.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%.
- Self directed with ability to work in home-based office environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with flawless follow-up skills and strong results orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub will not provide visa sponsorship.Apply for this Job