A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
Integration Business Analyst
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The Integration Business Analyst will work collaboratively with clients, engineering and Professional Services team members to design, develop and execute test plans that measure, analyze, evaluate, and report on key data quality factors related to the successful integration between various client data management systems, web analytics and DemandStream, CommerceHub’s SAAS online marketing platform for retailers and suppliers.
This individual will also assist both our Sales and Professional Services teams in the evaluation of potential opportunities, conduct hands-on configuration and use of CommerceHub solutions, participate in program onboarding of new retailers, sellers and suppliers and participation with cross functional teams to ensure project success.
The Integration Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Technical Integration Quality Assurance
- Create, execute, and maintain test plans, cases, and scripts for assigned areas
- Generate detailed analysis and defect reports
- Assist in the continuing efforts of data quality standards and technical integration best practices.
- Operational Reporting and Monitoring
- Maintain and develop daily reporting for CommerceHub client service teams on various data quality aspects of systems operations, usage and consumption.
- Monitor ongoing client compliance of data service standards and requirements, which include, but not limited to: best practices, benchmarks, vocabularies, data models, ontologies, schemas, rules, and targets.
- Efficiently complete end to end testing of client integration during the onboarding process
- Identify potential risk of client integration
- Understanding of channel and category data quality requirements
- 1-3 years of progressively complex experience as a QA, data quality analysis or equivalent role
- Experience developing and executing test cases and test plans
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Results-driven, process-oriented, self-starter that can successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Analyzing client data, recommending improvements to the client’s use of CommerceHub solutions, and documenting requirements, processes and workflows required to exceed customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience, at least 1 in ecommerce marketplace selling preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases and data analysis (Proficiency in SQL preferred)
- Experience interpreting structured data formats (XML, JSON, EDI, etc.)
- Experience scripting using .Net regular expressions
- Ability to think critically and bridge technological solutions with business problems
- Excellent client management skills (Prompt, Comprehensive and Professional)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to participate in and facilitate cross-functional teamwork and deliver outcomes
- An engaging personality that brings passion while maintaining an uncompromising level of professionalism
- An ambitious, and self-motivated team player who has vision and demonstrates strong leadership
- Specific knowledge regarding ecommerce, order fulfillment, logistics, supplier management, and consumer product preferred
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
In college I interned at CommerceHub. During my recent job search, I was looking for a fast paced company that would provide me with a challenge and also work/life balance. I couldn’t think of a better place to work than CommerceHub!Chelsea Belmonte Manager, Internal Audit
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
STOCK AWARD PROGRAM
Employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s generous equity incentive program. Actual awards are made quarterly and are subject to Board approval, but new hires typically receive stock awards soon after their hire date.
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM
In addition to the stock award program, CommerceHub offers eligible employees the opportunity to purchase company stock directly from CommerceHub at a 15% discount to the market price.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!