A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
Customer Support Representative
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The ideal candidate for this full-time CSR opportunity is friendly, personable, enthusiastic, maintains a positive attitude at all times, and goes above and beyond for our customers. Will also be very tech savvy and have a knack for problem solving.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Live on the happiness of your customers and your peers
- Love working 1 on 1 with customers to help them succeed
- Have strong people skills which allow you to interpret customer requests and issues and present them to internal teams for product improvements
- Enjoy troubleshooting issues by digging in to files and resource documents
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and upbeat environment that encourages growth
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll provide accurate and timely support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that want to impress customers with exceptional, immediate and personalized support communicated with sincerity and enthusiasm.
- Handling inbound email and telephone inquiries related to Web site and data files transmitted between CommerceHub and its partners
- Sending outbound communications to supplier partners regarding file or communication failures between the supplier partner and CommerceHub
- Tracking and monitoring client-facing issues using ticketing software
- Alerting management to trends based on client feedback
- Rotating on-call support for after-hours coverage on a monthly basis
- Going above and beyond to resolve support issues for clients
- Are available between the hours of 8am and 6pm (shift varies on customer needs)
- Associate's degree in related field required; Bachelors preferred
- Minimum 1 year computer/technical/call center customer service experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Experience with Windows computing environment, MS Office
- Experience with Ticketing and CRM software preferred
- Understanding of EDI, XML, Flat Files and AS2, FTP, HTTP communication protocols a plus
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
In college I interned at CommerceHub. During my recent job search, I was looking for a fast paced company that would provide me with a challenge and also work/life balance. I couldn’t think of a better place to work than CommerceHub!Chelsea Belmonte Manager, Internal Audit
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
STOCK AWARD PROGRAM
Employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s generous equity incentive program. Actual awards are made quarterly and are subject to Board approval, but new hires typically receive stock awards soon after their hire date.
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM
In addition to the stock award program, CommerceHub offers eligible employees the opportunity to purchase company stock directly from CommerceHub at a 15% discount to the market price.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!