A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
VP, Client Partnerships (Customer Success)
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
Our clients, including many of the largest retailers in North America, use our software and services to power critical components of their ecommerce growth strategies. The Vice President of Client Partnerships (“the VP”) acts as a General Manager and P&L owner for a portfolio of 6-8 retail clients. The VP is responsible for establishing and growing relationships with our clients for the purpose of increasing their adoption of our ecommerce enablement platform. Client relationships are managed through the development and execution of Client Growth Plans that articulate the needs, opportunities and challenges at each client, and describe the specific steps CommerceHub must take to maximize the ecommerce volume each client sends through our platform.
The VP is a high-profile position within CommerceHub with significant exposure to the CEO and senior executive team. Successful VPs are able to develop strong relationships at clients, clearly articulate CommerceHub’s ability to add value to our client’s operations, and then coordinate the internal resources required to follow through on Client Growth Plans. VPs that are able to measurably drive revenue and profitability growth for CommerceHub are able to participate in the value created through their efforts.
- Serve as the “primary point of contact” and client liaison between each client and CommerceHub.
- Develop and maintain C-Level and executive relationships with all critical touch points within enterprise including: ecommerce, marketing, merchandising, technology and operations
- Develop, manage and execute Client Growth Plans to optimize use and deployment of relevant CommerceHub solutions
- Manage the Quarterly Business Review process at each client to deliver meaningful insight about the client’s ecommerce business and provide impactful recommendations on how further adoption of CommerceHub’s platform can drive measurable value to the client.
- Provide weekly, monthly performance updates to communicate progress, opportunities and risks associated with each client
- Coordinate with the internal functional team members to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective services including project completion and delivery of services
- Accountable of growing client and achieving annual revenue budget by coordinating cross sell of new solutions and renewal of existing products with sales and professional services teams
Critical Skills and Competencies:
- Strategic mindset with proven ability to synthesis client financial reports, industry information and market intelligence to develop client growth strategies and assess risks
- Team player with ability to collaborate and influence with cross functional teams
- Proven track record in strategic relationship and engagement management
- Strong analytical, technical, operational and industry knowledge to provide value and relevance to key executives and are aligned with revenue and growth strategies
- Ability to synthesize/prioritize client feedback, competitive and industry information to evangelize and provide feedback to improve product and service delivery.
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business to develop growth strategies for both the client and CommerceHub.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and boardroom presentation skills. Displays strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Viewed as an expert resource by client, peers and coworkers and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise.
- Leads by example and demonstrates strong decision making skills, judgment and business acumen.
- Bachelor’s required, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant large enterprise, relationship management experience with track of success
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail and ecommerce are required, knowledge of fulfillment preferred
- Ability to build effective reporting, presentations and proposals
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
- Self-directed with ability to work in home-based office environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with flawless follow up skills and results orientation
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!