A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The Onboarding Supervisor is responsible for delivering high standards of service to internal and external customers, by making the most effective and efficient use of staff and technology resources. You’ll measure, monitor, analyze, and plan improvements to the team’s performance. We’re looking for a motivated, outgoing individual who has previous supervisory experience and who’s open to learning, as well as coaching and mentoring others.
The Onboarding Supervisor is responsible for:
- Managing the team to ensure optimum productivity, while meeting the changing demands of our customers and our business
- Monitoring team member activities, as needed, to ensure maximum efficiency within the department
- Supporting team and individual development: coaching (providing regular, specific, and relevant feedback), training, mentoring, conducting performance reviews, and formulating career development plans
- Leading and motivating the team
- Setting team goals and objectives
- Planning and developing detailed work instructions, procedures, and standards; ensuring team members are equipped to perform work according to those standards
- Making operational decisions under pressure
- Analyzing data and statistics; isolating and identifying areas of improvement
- Maintaining metrics on overall customer satisfaction
- Handling and resolving customer complaints and issues
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical field
- 3+ years' experience supervising a customer service, technical support, and/or business operations team dealing with external customers
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong ability to think strategically and analyze information accurately under time constraints
- Strong interpersonal customer service and communication skills; ability to deal effectively with customers, team members, and all levels of management within the organization
- Previous experience with customer relationship building and fostering this mentality within the team
- Adaptable and flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Foundational skills in SQL and report-writing database tools
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and team development skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Additionally, knowledge of and/or experience with the following is a plus:
- SalesForce (specifically building SalesForce reports and views) strongly preferred
- E-commerce, retail industry, and/or supply chain
- Scrum Agile methodology and SDLC processes
- Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodology
- Curriculum/training course development
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
In college I interned at CommerceHub. During my recent job search, I was looking for a fast paced company that would provide me with a challenge and also work/life balance. I couldn’t think of a better place to work than CommerceHub!Chelsea Belmonte Manager, Internal Audit
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
STOCK AWARD PROGRAM
Employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s generous equity incentive program. Actual awards are made quarterly and are subject to Board approval, but new hires typically receive stock awards soon after their hire date.
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM
In addition to the stock award program, CommerceHub offers eligible employees the opportunity to purchase company stock directly from CommerceHub at a 15% discount to the market price.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!