A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
Customer Implementation Representative
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The Customer Implementation Representative will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day activities related to on-boarding new and existing suppliers on to CommerceHub's software. Providing excellent customer service is our number one requirement. You should love customers and not be afraid of technology!
- Providing excellent customer service via phone and e-mail to all CommerceHub accounts.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the CommerceHub network, its solutions, and customer needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for new/existing suppliers for all issues related to sales cycle and on-boarding process.
- Facilitate the setup, configuration, testing & training for suppliers to be certified.
- Manage and update supplier on-boarding cases in a timely manner using department best practices and processes.
- Facilitate browser on-boarding and intermitted integrated on-boarding.
- Assist the sales support team as needed for contracting, name changes and termination cases.
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicates well with both internal and external clients.
- Run retailer reports
- Work on special projects as assigned by management via the application process
- Offer suggestions for process improvements internally and for our constituents.
- Adhere to department standards for performance metrics.
- Self-reporting of daily actions and activities for monitoring purposes and goal setting.
- Accountable to drive goals through individual metrics and a strong understanding of company/team/individual goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A two-year degree and/or relevant job experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate equally well with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic and fast paced atmosphere.
- Capable of multi-tasking, and able to work within challenging time frames.
- In-depth knowledge of PC and MS Office applications.
- Customer service and/or technical support experience.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities
- Highly energetic, assertive, and systematic. Must be a self-starter and relationship builder.
Apply for this Job
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
In college I interned at CommerceHub. During my recent job search, I was looking for a fast paced company that would provide me with a challenge and also work/life balance. I couldn’t think of a better place to work than CommerceHub!Chelsea Belmonte Manager, Internal Audit
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
STOCK AWARD PROGRAM
Employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s generous equity incentive program. Actual awards are made quarterly and are subject to Board approval, but new hires typically receive stock awards soon after their hire date.
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM
In addition to the stock award program, CommerceHub offers eligible employees the opportunity to purchase company stock directly from CommerceHub at a 15% discount to the market price.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!