A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
Senior Customer Relation Specialist
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
As a Senior Customer Relation Specialist, you will provide support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). We're looking for tech-savvy, highly motivated individuals with a knack for problem-solving who want to impress clients with exceptional, immediate, and personalized support communicated with sincerity and enthusiasm. The ideal candidate is friendly, personable, maintains a positive attitude at all times, and goes above and beyond for our customers. The Senior Customer Relation Specialist will also provide support, training, and guidance to the other team members within Customer Support.
- Review and escalate any production support requests requiring additional support beyond the first contact.
- Assist with escalated emails and phone calls as they are received.
- Track and monitor recurring client facing issues using ticketing software.
- Alert management of trends based on client feedback.
- Work with internal resources to ensure timely resolution of client support issues.
- Prepare and provide updating on internal documentation for CS staff including but not limited to: training, internal knowledge base, procedures, integration and enhancement summaries.
- Rotate on-call support for after-hours coverage.
- Assist with the answering of Customer Support survey responses.
- Provide phone/email coverage for vendor support when necessary.
- Be an advocate or lead on specialized projects or teams outside of CS.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- 2 year degree in related field required, BS degree preferred.
- 3-4 years computer/technical experience.
- 2+ years technical customer service experience.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities.
- Ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail.
- Strong understanding of data structures, file formatting (EDI, XML, and Flat File) and communication protocols (AS2, FTP, HTTP).
- Experience with Windows computing environment (Macintosh a plus), Microsoft Office, ticketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
- Able to handle stress well
- Ability to multitask
- Upbeat and personable
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to changes
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!