A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
Director, Marketing Communications
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
Responsible for the planning, development, implementation and measurement of CommerceHub’s communications and marketing strategies, and public relations activities - for both external and internal audiences. Oversees the development and implementation of support materials and services for marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications, and community and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with all departments within the company.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the company’s image and position within the marketplace and general public
- Works with the CEO and the Executive Leadership Team to achieve organizational goals and objectives by delivering excellent communications and public relations initiatives in support of the marketing and communications plans and larger organizational strategic plan.
- Ensure articulation of CommerceHub’s desired image, message and position.
- Ensure consistent communication of image, message and position throughout the company and all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all company publications.
- Act as a representative with the media on behalf of CommerceHub.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist departments in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Provide advice and direction to departments on marketing, communications and public relations.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Enhances meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences.
- Serves as executive editor of the organization's website and other digital communications.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and reports progress to the CEO and Board.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Public Administration, or a closely related field. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success and at least 3 years of solid progressive supervisory/management experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines.
- Prior experience with strategy identification and execution
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, relationship management, business strategy and analytic skills
- Strong public speaking, presentation, and training skills.
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
In college I interned at CommerceHub. During my recent job search, I was looking for a fast paced company that would provide me with a challenge and also work/life balance. I couldn’t think of a better place to work than CommerceHub!Chelsea Belmonte Manager, Internal Audit
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
STOCK AWARD PROGRAM
Employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s generous equity incentive program. Actual awards are made quarterly and are subject to Board approval, but new hires typically receive stock awards soon after their hire date.
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM
In addition to the stock award program, CommerceHub offers eligible employees the opportunity to purchase company stock directly from CommerceHub at a 15% discount to the market price.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!